Monday, October 1, 2007

YES!!!

Our first class was taught by Mark Finley, it was a great class. Afterwards the coolest thing, he finally gave me a book list and interestingly enough, he gave me his personal phone number. That is just so cool. I don’t know what to really call him about, but who knows it may come in hand someday.

Afterwards we organized the different territories that we were supposed to visit – basically since us students are inexperienced we were given those people who only came once and have not returned. I don’t know, sometimes I think that they really underestimate us; but it’s good for our pride – it really deflates us.

But it was interesting Hanif and I were paired up and we were off. The first house we arrived to the people were intent on coming back. Basically we went all over the Southern Maine area. So I have really gotten to see a lot of Maine. We took the territory of the outskirts of those who have come to the meetings. It took us up until 7:30. Some of the locations that we visited were really nice, but one of them really freaked Hanif out. When we went to Cape Elizabeth he was scared, it was just entertaining, because he likes to work out and is pretty fit; but when he got into the dark especially at this place which made it seem like a house from the “Rapping’s” of the 1800’s. It was like a house from Elm Street or something. Haha, those were in my unconverted days.














But Maine is still nice. When we got back we worked out and basically I intended to sleep early; but Monday’s I usually stay up a little later – and only some people know why. All I can say is that I’m ecstatic.

Till tomorrow…

No comments: