Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thank God we don’t have classes on Sunday’s anymore. I think we might have a few more later, but no more for now. But bad thing is that since I stayed up later and watched Lean on Me I’m not as motivated today. But I did data entry for nearly 4 or 5 hours. Data entry is basically typing in all the information that we have for people who have registered for the meetings. It was really good. Thank God that I have a gift in quick data entry. It reminded me of the days where I did data entry for years at Thunderbird Academy – oh the days have changed.

We also had a great lunch it was like from all over South America – El Salvadorian food was the main types of dishes, but it was really good. Afterwards we went back to Data entry and I typed in over 170 (at least) people. Thank God or else we would have been there all day. One thing that has really made me see things better about this evangelistic series is the type of organization that has to take place to make sure that things run smoothly. I really want to talk to Mrs. Finley about using/having the program. It’s simple but it’s a powerful resource. It is all due to this guy named Rob who works for Microsoft in CA. We really connected – its probably that West Coast connection.

Afterwards, worked out, and got dressed for the series. It was much better tonight. I was able to get some good advice on how to have more confidence. The series went much better today, the topic was Signs on the Second Coming. It went much better. It just went a bit long. Some people even walked out.

Till tomorrow…

No comments: