Monday, October 15, 2007

Today was nice. We did visitation after class. And the food is always great. One thing is that I need to get back into working out. Last night was cold, so I woke up a few times and found myself a bit hot. But I didn’t sleep that well I guess. So while we were going out to do visitation I feel asleep at first.

It was nice though, because after I woke up we were determined to do our reading for the class. So Hanif drives and I read the whole time – we finished two of our readings. It was good. I was able to complete a lot of our reading.

As we drove though I took some pictures. It was nice. Fall is really nice around here, or autumn or whatever you call it. But New England is nice. It was interesting though, because as we were driving around we saw something interesting. And then an interesting person walked out so we drove away as fast as we could. It was just interesting.








































After I believe about 4 hours or so we arrived back at the house, and guess what tonight is? It’s the finals for the American League, well and National League baseball games. Sad to say, the Diamondbacks lost, and so did the Red Sox. But we were able to watch part of the Red Sox game because we got the TV to work in our house. Man does it bring back memories. Haha. Those were different days.

Till tomorrow…

No comments: