Sunday, October 7, 2007

Stolen Car

Do any of you go to sleep and tell yourself to wake up early and then you wake up really early? Well, I woke up at 2:30ish and was like, too early; so I went back to sleep, and woke up at 4:00 and just laid there, and finally got out of bed at 4:20, took a shower, got ready, finished packing and left at 5.

Before we left I received a phone call from Andrews Transportation Services, they really need to get organized; but on our way to the airport we were taking a short cut and there just happened to be construction and I thought that my flight was leaving at 6, so we rushed and got there at 5:30ish and then I got checked-in and realized that my flight didn’t leave until 6:30. When I got on the plane I began to have my devotions, and it was powerful – really convicting. I was reading about the investigative judgment. It really makes one rethink many of the things that they may have planned. The rest of the time I just slept or listened to my iPod.

When I arrived in Detroit it didn’t take long to get off the plane and figure out where my next plane was leaving. I had already arranged to eat breakfast with a friend. So we met and went over to the Westin lobby and had breakfast. For some reason I didn’t like the pancakes that I ordered, but what my friend got seemed pretty good. It was a good time. Thanks 잔 보 은 (I think that’s how you spell it). She said that I could share a story about her. Just this week she thought that her car got stolen because she was looking for it for 40 minutes and then couldn’t find it, so she called her dad and then she went to the police station and was going to filled a stolen car, but said that she would look for it a little longer. About a minute after she was picked up from her father she found her car. LoL. I think its funny; but afterwards we talked a little bit and looked at the different designs of the building and took some pictures.

One thing that is really cool about this Hotel is that it is directly connected with the airport and no one really seems to know that so I went directly into the airport through the Hotel. I didn’t even have to wait in line. Before I got on the plane I talked with my friend a little bit more and then it got too loud over the speaker so we just text.




































2 hours later I arrived in Portland, ME and awaited my friends arrival. He got lost. I do have to admit if I didn’t know the streets around here I would get confused too, there is poor signs around. Sad to say when I got back I ate out with Hanif at the Thai restaurant and then we planned on working out in an hour but I fell asleep – that’s what happens when you lack sleep. But we did actually work out. It was good. Afterwards though I came back and fell asleep again, and then we went to the meetings.

The meetings seem to be going really well. Mrs. Finley is preaching much better. It is going quite well. Till tomorrow…

No comments: