Friday, October 19, 2007

Today was busy, I finally got the package that I was expecting; but one of the books that I ordered was not exactly what I thought it was. Its actually a kids book. But I don’t know how to return it so I think I’m just going to keep it.

We had a little bit of class this morning. Dr. Finley is quite a theologian. He has so much to share. I have been blessed by it. Dr. King is also up here with the students from Southern for the Heritage tour. I really wish that I could have joined them, but at least he called me. That was very nice of him. It was good to be able to talk with him.

The series of meetings are going well. It was nice, we had a person from India visit us. He is actually the Union Evangelist for one of the union’s in India. I’m hoping to talk with him before he goes, he’s leaving on Sunday morning. Hopefully tomorrow. He gave some incredible testimonies. I guess he’s going to be speaking for some of the services tomorrow. So until then…

No comments: