Friday, October 26, 2007

This morning was good. We had the day off, so I was able to accomplish a lot. Well, not really. But I had a good devotion. Afterwards I was going to go for a walk, and then I realized that I could ask Eric to use his bike. So I went for a bike ride to the bank, and then to the store. It was nice. I really miss having a bike.

When I got back, Hanif and I ate out at Macaroni Grill. It was much better than my last experience. But then he dropped me off at the library and I was able to get a few hours of studying in before sunset.

Afterwards I tried to rush to the store to get something for my breath because I realized that I had a lot of garlic and didn’t want to smell when I talked to people at the meetings. But it went well. I was able to get some gum and then I went to the meetings.

This time Nathan took me home and now I’m trying to go to sleep.

No comments: