Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Colors

I didn’t get up early enough to work out. I was too tired. But we had another amazing class with Dr. Finley. Afterwards, whereby Hanif and I went out. We didn’t really get to go to that many houses, and only one of them was cool. The last one we went to we had a sour taste about. But the second house we went to was nice. I even decided to take some fall pictures before it gets all blown away. I think these turned out pretty well, what do you think? The last one is my favorite.







































After visitations we went to the Korean/Asian market so that I could get my food. What can I say, I’m miss Asian food. And then we went to get a smoothie. And then we went to the meeting a little early.

I believe that tonight went well. We didn’t have as many people initially, but it picked up like normal. I think I’m just going to go through with my regular plans after the graduate program, which is:

Go to Bogenhofen to study German for a year
Do evangelism in the summers
Go to Colonoge to study French for a year (or go in the summer for a few months)
And then do my Ph.D. somewhere in Europe. I would truly love to go to University of Edinburgh.

We’ll see though, the Lord will have to lead on this one…

No comments: