Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Class was switched today. To just say, I can’t wait for Dr. Finley to return to teaching us. The person who made the Net 95 PowerPoint’s was supposed to speak to us, but he’s going to come tomorrow. One cool thing is that I got to talk with my dad. Were discussing how I can get my Dual Citizenship for the Philippines. He’s going to go to the place in the Philippines to figure that out there. It would just be easier for me to have a Filipino Passport in some places – its not always best to be an American when traveling to certain places. It should work out though, because I was born in the Philippines and even my birth certificate says so. LoL. I’m excited, but I’m sure that there’s a lot more work to go through.

After class we had another great meal. I spent some time doing things on my computer after that I went to work out. I feel so motivated to work out again – good thing because I paid for it. I think that its good for that to keep being on my mind. When I was done working out we came back to the house and then I met up with someone to go to the meetings early to set up. But really when I got there everything was nearly set up, so I didn’t have much to do. I just played around with the kids. But I did get to take this health survey, maybe I can scan it later and post it up. I think I did pretty good. LoL.

But I’m not sure how the meetings are really going, I’m officially one of the people who stands outside nearly the whole time scanning people in. Its good though, I’m able to really talk with people and I think I do better at that. But the meetings seem to be going quite well.

Afterwards Nathan and I came back to the house and we thought that there should have been an altar call, but that’s up to the evangelist. It went good, but I’m planning on working out in the morning again, so I need to sleep early again.

No comments: