Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trying to sleep early was not successful last night. First I got an unexpected phone call from a friend who’s currently in Tennessee. It was a good conversation. Then later that night I got a phone call from a friend in California. It was an interesting conversation, they were having some problems so we talked for a while. I didn’t get to sleep until 4:30 something this morning.

But I did wake up in time to get ready and get to church by 10, but I didn’t realize that they had a special Sabbath school that started at 9:30 for the new believers and those who are considering baptism. But I was able to help out a little bit.

The sermon, well, I think that’s all I’m going to say about it. But afterwards I came back to the house and made some good Asian noodles and dumplings. I think it turned out pretty well. Chris spent Sabbath with us. So we talked about our conversions, we had a study, and then we made some popcorn, smoothies, and watched one of David Asscherick’s sermons.

Then we went to the meetings. Tonight they started the baptismal courses. I decided that tonight was going to be the night that I take pictures with everyone. But things didn’t work out for trying to get a group shot with Dr. Finley. Hopefully next time. But here are these…



























No comments: