Wednesday, October 17, 2007

II Timothy 4:2-4

Today was good. I had a good workout. Class was good. Afterwards we had a good study with our contact. This time for our lesson we had him give us the study – I think that it went really well. I am so going to implement that idea into future studies that I have with people. It gives them confidence that they can teach others how to give a Bible study, and it prepares them to be a better Adventist.

Afterwards we went to some different stores. I finally got new shoes, and some sweatpants, and then I also got some gloves so that I can still run in the morning. I’m trying to make sure that I’m not only good and fit, but that I can run for a good distance. This will help to prepare me.

But one of the most interesting things really happened later. At the meetings this past evening something went wrong with the computer. And all of a sudden Mark Finley got up and started preaching. It was just amazing. God has truly gifted him.

I also found out that the ride that someone offered me to Michigan this weekend is not going to go. But yeah… I guess today has given me some time to reflect on a few things. It was nice I was also able talk to my friend from Brazil again. I also returned some e-mails and I’m still trying to figure out my identity. We’ll see what happens tomorrow…

No comments: