Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I’m getting back into routine of working out. I woke up this morning and worked out. It was good; one can’t go too long without working out, or else they are going to get lethargic or something.

I have come to the clear and set idea that someone has been using my soap. That’s just disgusting. So I’m going to talk to different people individually. That is just not right.

But class was okay. I am now in charge of recording every class, well at least for today; but I forgot to press the record button. I feel pretty bad. But she was cool about it. I also had to call Mark Finley about books, because most of the books that I have tried to look-up that he wanted me to get I just couldn’t find. I hope that he gets my message.

Angelo came today. It was nice to see, especially since now I have the finances taken care over for what I am supposed to do with the money for that. I will be paying them next month.

After class, prayer, and a great meal, I went to the library. And to be honest I just wasn’t motivated today. I think its because I’m not resting as well at night – its just getting really cold here. Every morning I just want to sleep longer. Its not good for me. Especially since I’m trying to get to bed by 10.

Afterwards I walked to the Abrahamson Center for the meetings. I have been instructed that I must be early tomorrow because I will be doing the scanner nearly the whole time. The meeting went well. It was on the change of the Sabbath. It went really well for a Sabbath sermon. There were a lot of returns. It was great.

It was nice, I was also able to talk to my friend in Brazil. I guess she’s doing pretty good. She’s no longer an Atheist, but an Agnostic – which is a huge step. But it was nice talking to her. It was cool though, because I was able to find her Facebook. I was also able to talk with Dr. King about what classes are going to be offered next summer, that way I can make sure that I graduate by the end of next summer. We’ll see how that works out.

After the meetings Lori took me home and showed me where I can study on Sunday’s. There’s a closer library to where I live, which will be good for Sunday’s.

I guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow...

No comments: