Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update: The Present

I will admit, last night I stayed up pretty late. I had a pretty good conversation with a friend.

So last week I wrapped a present and sent it to be delivered for my friends birthday. On their birthday I got delivery confirmation that it was delivered, but for some reason she didn’t get it. So yesterday she finally got back to her dorm and talked with the person at the front desk, and they said that it was there, so she got the present and then asked to call me back so that she could carry it up to her room.

About 30-40 minutes later I received a call and she told me that she got the present and that “it was the best present that I have ever received for my birthday.” That was really good to know, because I’m not much of a present picker outer, haha. But she also got a note and said that she really liked it. Basically it was a note filled with compliments, which I generally steer away from; but I think that the time was all in the Lord’s hands because…
She not only got to experience a “second” birthday, but the letter was better for that day, because of some things that happened over the weekend. So God is truly good.

No comments: