Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wrapping It Up

Since I slept in a bit yesterday morning, I had a hard time trying to sleep last night, so I actually stayed up and watched a good movie. The title was “Flying Boys.” It is the true story of a few Americans who were some of the first pilots to be involved in WWI. For those of you who don’t know, the ability for the human race to fly didn’t happen until a few years before WWI and was certainly not greatly used until WWII. After the first Great War, planes were used for delivering mail, and eventually adopted many years later into commercial use.

But when I woke up this morning, I had some good reading. I was able to read a bit more from a new book I got about W.W. Prescott. I’ve just read about the first 50 pages. Its easy reading, so I don’t mind it at all. But I walked over to the Shaw’s center down the street and got some things so that I can send off a package tomorrow.

It was there that I received a call from a friend and told him that I disagree that my work in the future is to just stay in the US. I want to be an international evangelist. Last night I was also able to talk with Dr. Johnson before he left, and I have been invited to go to India to do a full out evangelistic series. He promised me at least 50 Bible workers. He would also like me to speak at Spicer College and hold revival meetings a year in advance. So, I am going to India. I’m excited. I truly believe that my work for the Lord will take me world wide. I mean why would I limit myself.

Basically though I stayed at the house nearly all day. I went to work out and went for a little walk. It was good. But I read a good bit today and just chilled. But the days are going to get in full swing again. It’s been hot this weekend, and its going to get more like fall weather again. Maybe I’ll take more pictures tomorrow…

No comments: