Thursday, October 18, 2007

Red Sox Game

This morning was probably one of the better mornings that I’ve had. I woke up and had devotions, then I went to work out. When I got back I got ready and was early for a workers meeting. Dr. Finley also taught us a bit. I think this time I’m actually going to include some of my notes below. Check them out.

After class I went to the library and studied nearly the whole afternoon. Well, really I just talked with a friend and wrote some things out. When I was done studying I tried to take some pictures from the library. I think a few of them turned out alright. What do you think?







































Hanif picked me up after that, and we went to a house where we thought there was going to be some Asians that way I could talk with them; but the guy wasn’t who we expected. He was adopted at 7 months, so he doesn’t really know anything. It was odd, but we still invited them out to the meetings and gave him a flyer and book. We’ll see what the Lord does with that.

Then we stopped at Shaw’s (local grocery market place) and got an Odwalla and real popcorn, where we met Nathan. So then we went back to the house made some popcorn, only to realize we don’t have a good pan, but we made one batch of good popcorn, and watched the Red Sox’s game. I’m not sure how the rest of the game went; but last I saw it was tied 1-1.

Tomorrow is going to be busy I’m sure. We’ll just have to see…

No comments: