Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today was nice. Not much happened. I woke up and worked out. Then I ate breakfast, went to class and then we prayed and ate. When I class was over one of my friends dropped me off at the library, and Nathan was able to get it out of him where I was going, but I later found out from Nathan that he doesn’t know which library I go to. So I still have my secret place. It was nice, because I was able to basically study the whole day. It was just nice to be away from everything. I guess I didn’t really realize how much I miss the setting of academia.

Another really nice thing was that I was able to talk with my Uncle Jemuel from Canada and he said that he would pick me up for Thanksgiving break and then take me back. The plane tickets were just outrageously expensive. So it looks like I’m going to be going to Canada after all in about a month for the first time. I’m pretty excited. God has truly blessed me with a great family.

On the way back I walked the whole 2 something miles back to the house. I thought about taking the bus, but for some reason I think I just needed the walk. I was able to listen to my iPod, so it was a just a good walk. I think I might need new shoes though.

When I got back Nathan and I talked a bit, it was nice. Oh, one other good thing Angelo stopped by, but I wasn’t able to talk with him because I was at the library. But I do need to talk with him about whatever I’m supposed to pay and then what the money was about that he gave me. But I guess until next time…

No comments: