Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today was basically spent on my paper. I am nearly done. I have a few sections left to type up. But basically I have the chapters complete – well at least with the information either in my mind or typed up and needing to be fixed. But I’m almost done. It will be completed tomorrow. I am excited. I am very sure that this is one of the most practical papers that I have and probably will write. The Lord has truly blessed me with it.

When I did wake up, I had a good devotion. I just realized yesterday that I only have about a hundred pages left until I have completed The Great Controversy, thus completely reading the entire Conflict of the Ages Series. I highly recommend any of the books from the series to anyone who wants to find out God. It has been amazing.

I will admit that I am trying to loose some body fat, so I had a smaller breakfast – I was actually considering doing a small fast. I think I’m just not going to eat as much as I generally do. But one great thing is that my arms are not sore anymore. So I’m going to work out like normal again. Its quite exciting.

It was nice, Lori, one of the ladies that I work with at the Revelation of Hope seminars, showed me where I could study on Sunday’s. So today I went to the University of New England, Westbrook Campus. There is a small library there, but its nice. The only thing is that I can only use the internet browsers, no other internet services on my computer. Which I guess was a good thing while I’m doing my report. That way I could not be contacted online.








But after spending a few hours on my paper I went back home, and tried to cook some Penne, but I put too much salt. Other than for that I think it would have turned out well. I think I’m going to try it again soon. I also need some mushrooms. I’ve been watching the cooking channel lately, because I’ve realized that I need to have more variety in my cooking.

But after that my friend picked me up and we went to BJ’s (which is wholesale store; I still like Costco much better), where he was able to get some fruits and vegetables for his juice fast this week. I think when I go to Andrews I’m going to juice a lot.

But afterwards I basically did laundry and then I went to work out – whereby I realized that I only lost 2 lbs after an hour and a half. Haha. But it was good. Afterwards I came back and finished watching this Korean movie called, “The Classic.” I liked it, it was pretty good. But then I read a little more, fixed some things on my paper, now its off to bed for me.

No comments: