Monday, September 17, 2007

Ring Ring

Today was just tiring. I was just so tired, and we figured it out. We haven’t had a break in over a week and a half. No days off, especially the Sabbath. It’s just been tiring. So no matter what, we are going to take Thursday off, because it is our day off.

Dr. Derose taught the class, he sounds so much like Dr. Mills. I don’t know, it was just probably because I was tired and his voice just became a soothing voice; but I didn’t fall asleep. I just wasn’t all there. After class though we prayed, and I had some good food.
Afterwards we had to set up a lot of the things for the cooking class. I ended up staying at the church nearly the whole afternoon setting up for the meeting tonight and finishing some things for a survey that we planned on having, but since I didn’t get all the information until the last minute I wasn’t able to complete it. But were going to have it on Thursday, so it wasn’t all a waste of time.

I was ready to go to sleep at 8:30; but the samples from the cooking school looked so good that I wanted to stay and eat some. So I ended up staying. Then when we got to the house, I really wanted to sleep, but I was determined to finish reading a book in which I only had a few pages, but then Nathan and I got into a deep conversation. Then I got a call from my cousin, TJ; and then I started to read again, and then I got a call from a friend. It seemed so random; but then I came back and was just ready to sleep. But then Nathan and I stayed up talking about good spiritual things. It was like a rededication of my life to God. It was very good. We went over the beatitudes together, and it was really convicting. Thank you Lord.

No comments: