Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Situational Bible Study

This morning I woke up and wanted to work out, but I was like, "5 more minutes." That turned into an hour. I woke up at 7, prayed a good time. It was a good prayer time. I took a shower and finished reading the book James White:Innovator and Overcomer. As I read the last chapter I cried. There was just something about reading those last words from the life of a man who truly changed a whole denomination. His life was remarkable. Maybe later I will place some words from the book online.

I then went for a walk in the woods and decided that I should review some scriptures. It was a good time alone. I then went to class and helped to set up a little and discovered to my amazement some new things on Facebook.

Class was interesting. We had a situational Bible study. For some reason I really thought that this would be good to record, so I got some clips on my camera. It was just funny. I think you will enjoy them too.









Now I'm at the mall, because we have free internet here. They finally got the video's at the kiosk. It looks a bit better, but they seriously need to get rid of the flowers and put up a bigger poster.

No comments: