Friday, September 7, 2007

Sometimes I feel like certain days I may have just wasted away. Today was my day off and I was just so exhausted, I thing one of the biggest things is the heat though. I really slept in, but this morning I met with the Pastor and we went to the Maine Mall, because we have been able to get a Kiosk for the things that are going to be happening here in Portland. What a PRAISE!!!

I was so excited, it really reminded me of those days when I worked at J. Crew. I was so quick to volunteer; I was like “oh, I want to do that.” But we decided to set up on Tuesday because we were not able to get all the material from Hope Channel. This is just so exciting.

Afterwards, I really felt bored; it was just so hot so I didn’t want to study. But nearly the whole group went home, so one of them is letting me use their car, so I kind of drove around a little bit.

Initially, Chris and I were planning on going rock climbing, but that didn’t fall though, because it was $27 for just a one-time kind of thing. I think I’m going to try to get a membership in my last month here, because then my 3 months at the gym will expire. But then we thought about kayaking, but then that was $45. It seems like everything around here is really expensive. Maybe another time…

Eventually I just went to Chris’ house and we watch 3ABN. It was really good. David Asscherick was speaking, and it gave me so many ideas for the evangelistic series that I am planning on speaking in Africa next year. I am so excited. I’m going to use Keynote. I really need to start working on that. I think that this Bible working will really help out.

In the afternoon we were trying to figure things out about the Revival Meetings that are supposed to be happening. I was really wondering why they are not having them at the church, because it was pretty well advertised.

I basically spent the rest of the evening reading. There is just so much that I want to read. There is just so much out there. But one sentence at a time will eventually become one paragraph, which will become one chapter, which will eventually become one book, which will become a library of material.

No comments: