Monday, September 24, 2007

Letter Recieved

Nathan and I decided that we were going to really get into the motion of working out. So he woke me up at 6 and we worked out for only an hour. It was good though. I needed it. When we got back I had good devotions, ate, read some more and just seemed to accomplish a lot.

Worship was done by Eric and Hanif; it has been suggested that at least two people be in charge of worship from morning to morning. Afterwards we went to class and Dr. Derose taught us about Diabetes. I seriously felt like I was back in Nutrition.

We prayed and then had a great lunch. Dr. Derose sat by me, and we were able to talk. I asked him about AMEN (Adventist Medical Evangelism Network); because I figured that he would definitely be involved with that. But he was impressed that I knew about the organization; but then I told him that I really wanted to be a doctor. I don't think that he will have me to be that kind of doctor. I spent quite a bit of time thinking over what I am going to be doing next year. Looking over different programs that I should probably start to apply for. I am still very sure that things will work out.

Nathan and I went to the Gorham USM Campus. It is pretty nice. To tell you the truth I felt like I was back at PUC or something. But Nathan and I had a good conversation about my future. When we arrived though, the person who we had to meet with was not there; but no waste, now we know where the campus is at. I guess I am supposed to go back there on Thursday, but then I remembered later that I was supposed to go out to eat with one of my contacts. I hope that he can pick me up, haha.

When we got back then I really started to read. It was a good read. I was able to think through some things that were written in Evangelism, and though I have read the book a few times this year, it is still quite convicting and moving.

Oh, I also started to write articles for when I attend Andrews. I was asked by the editor of the Religious section to write articles. So I want to write them now and have them polished and ready by the time that they are needed. Maybe I will post the articles here or something. I wrote the first one, and I think that the Lord really gave me that article to write. They are going to be a series of articles entitled, "Why Not?"

I guess a lot of things happened today. Dr. Hasel told me that my application has been submitted, I will definitely pray about that. Thank you once again.

I'm having a hard time sleeping again, but I've decided that I'm going to read, so I should go. Going to work out earlier tomorrow.

No comments: