Thursday, September 13, 2007

Free Wireless Internet

Today was pretty busy, but not so much.

Hanif and I were at the kiosk at the Maine Mall for quite a few hours. One good thing is that Hanif is really good at working at the kiosk. He could get things into people’s hands easily. But it was funny, he would say, “Do you know where USM is?” And they would say, “Yeah;” thinking that he was asking for directions, but then he would say, “I just wanted to invite you to an event that’s coming up…” It was funny. We seriously need to get the video up, but one cool thing that I found out at the end of our time there, there is free wireless internet in the Maine Mall. Remember that people. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET! That’s important to a person who doesn’t have internet where they live now.

But afterwards Hanif and I went to the gym. Man, my abs really hurt. But I can tell that I’m loosing weight around my stomach, but I’ve gained weight somewhere else, because I checked my weight when I first got here and I’ve already got a few more pounds.

Then we went to the Cooking class. It was pretty good, good breakfasts. Dr. Hasel was there, so we got to do some catching up. Ah, good times…

No comments: