Saturday, September 22, 2007

It was a busy Sabbath.
I actually went to the prayer time that we have from 8:30-9:30; but I didn't arrive until 8:50 or so. At 9:30 I did Sabbath School; it was over Hosea and Gomer. I felt really odd talking to all these married couples about relationships - haha, I'm single and have been for a while.
Dr. Finley spoke for the divine service. It was really good, "Now is the Time," was the title. He really appealed to the church to be active while we can in North America. There are many other countries where we cannot worship like we worship in the NAD (North American Division).
During the service, Stacey came in to visit Nathan. We had a good meal.
Afterwards I went for a walk and ended up talking with Tim for quite some time. I am quite excited about going to Andrews in a few weeks here. I think probably more because I haven't been anywhere in a while. But just a week and a half and I'll be there.
Tonight was our last night for the Archeology lecture. We probably had the least amount of people, but we still had another 20-25 people sign up for the Revelation seminar. It was good though and I was able to take a few more pictures. We sold 70 of the 100 DVD's that I made and it was just overall a good night.
Mrs. Finley found out that I had take some pictures of the lectures and throughout my time here and requested that I take some for her and during her meetings. What do you think, did the pictures turn out okay?





































































No comments: