Tuesday, September 11, 2007

E-mail

Today was pretty packed. Devotions have been quite good. Class was interesting. Lunch was good, as always. But I guess the big things that happened today were that we went to the Abramson Community Center, that is the location for the upcoming meetings. The location is really cool. It is very up-to-date. It seats about 500, and now I have been assigned to be in charge of the audio-visual equipment during the meetings. The first one is going to be this Friday night at 7:30 PM. "Amazing Discoveries in Archeology." I will have to put pictures up later. Dr. Hasel and Dr. Finley will be the presenters, how exciting.

Afterwards, we went to the Maine Mall, and set up our kiosk. It's pretty cool. Nathan and I were there for a few hours. It was actually pretty tiring, and pretty disappointing. But the set up had to be in the rain. Well, we had to bring everything in through the rain. It was just really poring down today. But the kiosk looked pretty good. Were going to get some flat screen on the sides play archeology and health DVD's.

When we finally got really tired, Nathan and I went to Lens Crafters so that I could get my glasses fixed. I think I'm going to have to get a new pair of prescriptions and contacts or glasses pretty soon. Maybe I'm reading too much?

Then Nathan and I went to the gym, came back. Had devotions, and then got too tired for anything else.














A little note: one of my friends drove me around today, and I guess it just wasn't his day. I'll leave it at that.

No comments: