Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh, how I wanted to work out this morning, but since we didn’t have class on Thursday – instead we had meetings – we had class this morning. I need to start working out again. I don’t want to go more then four days without working out. But class was great. Dr. Finley taught class, and it was just amazing. I seriously think that I will post my notes someday. Probably when they are more complete. But we had a great lunch. I even decided to take pictures this time. Maybe I’ll post them later.

After lunch, I found out that my friend is doing better. That’s good, can’t miss class. But Nathan and I went to the Freeport Outlets, Malcolm needs a good jacket. So I got a 3-in-1 jacket from L.L. Bean. Thank God. I heard that L.L. Bean is like the best store to get a jacket from, since they have a lifetime warranty. Isn’t that cool? That's the jacket that I got down below, but I think I think it looks darker in person. It was one of the only one's in small. What can I say, I'm Asian. But I’m really trying to keep my spending to a minimum, which isn’t too hard without a car to drive around. Basically we spent the whole day getting things done, just tasks that needed to be done around the house.




















So we went to Wal-Mart, even though I’m a Target person, and got some cleaning supplies, and Nathan and I cleaned the bathroom; did laundry, I got to talk with the owners (they’re Vietnamese, but the guy lived in the Philippines for a little bit); and then we got some Boba. After that we came back and read. Then Nathan did devotions, it was good. That’s the simple sum.

No comments: