Friday, September 28, 2007

Not So Graceful

We didn’t have class today, because we had the evangelistic series starting tonight. Its exciting, but the only thing is that we had a lot of work to do. Nathan and I came a little late because we got a little something to eat.

But we got there and things were nearly in full sway. We got it recorded on tape, DVD, mp3, CD, VHS and were going to have the first podcasted evangelistic series. How exciting! I wanted to have everything up-to-date with technology because we are working with some of the most high tech equipment that I have ever worked with. I guess I could say that the first night didn’t go as I expected; but it is her first time. There were a lot of disappointed people – for instance my contact didn’t seem too interested in coming back.

Afterwards I drove back, because Nathan took Stacey (who is camping here for the weekend), and now its time for bed.

No comments: