Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its always odd for me to have class on a Sunday morning, but that was this morning. It was a great class though. Dr. Finley is a good teacher. We went over things to do to make a Bible study successful and answering objections - the secret rapture.

After class we prayed, ate, then the Finley's quickly ate and left. We are seriously so blessed to have such good food. Nathan and I debated doing Bible work, but then we both fell asleep while reading. I think he probably read more, its just hard for me to read while I'm really tired. We decided to take the day off and read and do some errands.

We decided to get some food, so we went to BJ's, got a membership, and got a lot of food. After spending the whole afternoon getting food, we decided to get a smoothie, but they were closed again. So we went to the Vietnamese restaurant again to get a smoothie, but in order to use credit card you have to spend more then $10, so we decided to just eat there. Aww, good food, I really like Pho (vegetarian of course).

For some reason, I am not able to sleep. I think its because I took a nap and have a horrible bed. But I need to try again. I think I'm thinking too much again. So I'm going to talk to the Shepard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.