Sunday, September 9, 2007

"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday..."

Today was convicting. There are some thing in my life that the Lord has made so plain that I need to work on – really just having more dependence on Him and more real faith. I spent a great amount of the day in personal prayer and a lot of reading.

In order to have a holistic fulfillment of the day I also did a good work out. I really need to spend some more time at the gym. I’m going to make that a serious commitment. I would also feel really guilty knowing that I paid $100 something dollars for and not work out.

About 7:00 we went to a birthday party of one of my neighbors. It was really fun. But when it got a little haywire, it was time to go. I’m am definitely not into the whole hard beat and dancing scene, I’m an Adventist, so what can I say? It was fun to just spend time with friends who are not Adventist. They even asked my friend Chris to pray over the meal.

After that I just read some more and went to sleep.

No comments: