Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Lance! (And Dr. Hasel)

Today Dr. Hasel taught class - mainly dealing with Military warfare and the time of Isaiah's ministry. It was a good class. Dr. Finley talked with us about church growth principles in relation to John 2-6. Meeting the different needs of people - social, spiritual, mental, and physical. It was a very powerful study. I will truly treasure those notes.

After class we had a good prayer session and then had some great food. But before we ate, we sang "Happy Birthday..." to Lance and Dr. Hasel. Thank God for good food.



























I was supposed to meet with one of the local pastor's in the area to work on the e-handbill, basically the online preregistration. But we never got together, so I ended up organizing all the literature material.

Afterwards it was basically time to go for the meeting, but I spent a little time trying to cut my hair. It still needs some work, maybe I'll fix it on Sunday or something. Then we went to the meeting early because we had to usher people into a different auditorium. I think we probably lost some people because of that. It was interesting though, because we still have about 159 people preregistered for the Revelation meetings. The meeting went really well, it was entitled In the Footsteps of Jesus.

But now its getting late and I'm doing Sabbath School tomorrow.

No comments: