Thursday, September 20, 2007

Goodbye Good Cooking

Though Thursday is supposed to be our day off, I probably spent the most time working this day. Since 9:30 or so I have been working on DVD's for the Archeology program. I was able to accomplish a lot though: I sent a letter off, finally ate at the Thai restaurant that everyone has recommended to me on Forest Ave., finished making the 100 DVD's, called Andrews and am in the process of making a trip out to Michigan (how exciting, MI and FL are the only states in the US I have not been to). Basically I spent most of my time getting the Andrews thing figured out, it was a bit frustrating, so I'm just going to fly there - especially since I finally got permission from Mrs. Finley to miss a few days of class.

That afternoon I spent a great deal of my time helping set up for the last day of the cooking class. I was also able to spend some time talking with Dr. Finley working out some kinks with regard to my course work here. I was also able to talk with Dr. Hasel and he admitted to me that my request for Independent study has not yet been turned in. This is not good, but I am assured that things will work out.

I decided to watch the last cooking class in the main sanctuary, the food was really great. When I move to MI I will have to seriously cook for myself. The samples were large enough to be a meal; but it was so good.














It's time for sleep now though.

No comments: