Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Speak about waking up early, I got up at 4:30 this morning and ran to the gym. When I got there I was determined to work out for at least an hour. I ran back, took a shower, and had one of the most amazing devotions I have had. I finished reading the book of Ester, the only book in the Bible that never mentions God. I then read a good chapter from The Great Controversy entitled The Holy of Holies. It was powerful, explaining the investigative judgment. Are you ready my friend? Am I?
I decided after that that it would be good to have a good hearty breakfast and then I read some from Dr. Hasel’s book, Military Practice and Polemic. Its really good. I think I’m going to enjoy it.
Class was taught by Dr. Derose. Prayer was amazing and the food was great, especially the dessert. We quickly went to the study and I’m just going to quote what I wrote someone today: “today, we met with a man who is battling giving his life to the Lord. He is seriously struggling and could use all the prayers that one could provide. Please pray for him…” The study lasted two hours and I came back late for my work here at the conference office.
I am currently copying all the discs for the Discoveries of a Lifetime: A Fascinating Journey Through the Lands of the Bible, by Mark Finley, D.Min. and Michael G. Hasel, Ph.D. This is going to be the first release. I am making a hundred DVD’s at a time. It’s exciting. I want to get some for friends too. It’s seriously really good. I think you should be able to order it on the Hope Channel website. Check it out.

1 comment:

onewhoislikegod said...

hey buddy? you are doing evangelism in oregon???? Sounds cool! I hope things are going well, continue in the good work! I noticed your quote from acts of the apostles...about perfection. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. what are your thoughts on it? email at onewhoislikegod@gmail.com