Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't forget the Sabbath, the Sabbath, the Sabbath...

Since we did not have class this morning, I decided to take the luxury of sleeping in. I was a little refreshing since I had some trouble sleeping early last night. I wasn't all to sure what to do today. So I read quite a bit. I'm still reading Great Controversy and I also decided to pick up readying Testimonies to the Church Vol. 2, and begin reading where I left off two years ago. On top of that I read some of the biography that I have on James White. I am actually over half way done with the book and should probably just finish it off this weekend.

Today I took my suit to the dry cleaners. It was $11.90. Way too much for me. Hopefully that's the only time that I am going to be taking clothes to the dry cleaners. Well, except for a few more suits to take in next week. But they said that they would have it done by 4 in the afternoon if I brought things in before 9. So I did.

I figured that I would go out to eat at Wok In. I am so limited to everything because I have to walk everywhere. I am so not used to this anymore, but I think I'm making a good adjustment. I actually finished the food much quicker than I expected and decided to text a friend. The only thing is that I didn't expect them to respond so quick. After they told me that they were driving I decided to call. And we talked for nearly the next hour. Good convo. It was nice though, I walked around this neighborhood that's just near where I live and by these railroad tracks.




























It was interesting. We actually got cut off, because her phone died, but mine was about to die at the same time. Afterwards, Lance came over and we went to the gym to work out. We biked nearly 8 miles and then we basically split up in our exercises after that.

Lance told me his testimony. It's amazing how the Lord works. The church didn't have vespers, so we had our own. We have decided to read Mount of Blessings for our evening devotions. This will work out perfectly.

Either way, its getting late, and I want to be ready for church tomorrow.

No comments: