Friday, August 17, 2007

Mini Vacation | San Diego

For those of you who didn't know, I went to San Diego for the past few days. It was a truly blessed time. I feel much closer to Uncle Jeth, for the first time we really got to talk about spiritual things; whenever you speak spiritual things to someone, you become closer.
I also got to meet the beautiful Wendy. As can be seen in the picture below, she's my cousins girlfriend.














It was a joyous time. We went to the Audi dealership, it looks as if I know what car I am going to be getting. I am quite excited. Thanks TJ! We went to the beach, Ranch 99 (Asian market for those of you who don't know), and then Wendy and TJ cooked great food for me, then Tea Station (Boba or Bubble Tea), and lastly we saw Auntie Flor, aww I miss you guys already.

Yet today, was not as joyous, I nearly missed my flight because for some reason I was suppose to take American Eagle, even though I bought my ticket through Delta. Either way I made it safely home. Thanks Nicole and Mom for picking me up.

Ate out with David, Mexican, can you believe that? I ate Mexican. Went to church, only to find out that the youth vespers was not meeting this week, or something else was schedule for women, which doesn't apply to myself. And then on the way back I text some the whole way.

So, Happy SABBATH!!! or umm, lets try this...
Jurl guo wun an shik irl ipm ni da!

No comments: