Sunday, August 5, 2007

ASI (Adventist-laymen Services and Industries)

ASI (Adventist-laymen Services and Industries) was great! It was a true spiritual blessing. I was able to meet with some new people and connect with many others. I have been invited to speak in Africa next summer - I really do want to go. We'll see about that though, because I think my graduation is the same weekend as I would be scheduled to speak.
I also got to meet with Mr. & Mrs. Hadley, they are truly a great inspiration to myself. Thank you Pastor Paulson for letting me stay with you. I think I am more clearly directed as to what I will be doing in the future in regards to a Ph.D. So far it is looking like Andrews University. It was really cool I got eat with them.














I don't know what happened here, but I got shy, and finally got a picture with Dr. Pipim. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: