Sunday, August 26, 2007

Goodbye New York, Hello Rhode Island

This morning was my last time in NY until only God knows when. I hope to return sometime, maybe take a stroll through central park.

I arrive an hour and half before my flight, but I thought that I was going to miss it, because I thought that it was an hour earlier then I expected, but I was just getting that mixed up with my flight out to NY. It was okay. On my second flight from Philli, I actually met a Methodist. She was very interesting. It was cool though, because for the first time in my life I was actually able to recommend the book The Great Controversy and tell her about it pretty well. I am actually currently reading it, and am in about page 350 something. Its really good. I recommend it to anyone reading this right now.

I arrived safely to Providence. Nathan picked me up and we went directly to Providence Place, a mall in Providence, Rhode Island, to eat. We went to the Cheesecake Factory to meet with Stacey, Nathan fiancĂ©, and her family. The food was good. I got a Portobello mushroom burger without the mayo. It was really filling. When I went to the bathroom though they told them about my birthday, and everyone sang for me and I got a Key Lime Cheesecake. It was pretty good too. They actually thought that it was Nathan’s birthday, so they were singing like it was to him, lol. It was funny. Good times.



























Currently I am staying at Stacey’s house. Tomorrow morning: Hello Portland!

No comments: