Thursday, November 29, 2007

Student loans paid

... in cash...













Doesn't that look like a lot of money? It was funny because I walked into the bank and said, "I would like to pay off my loans." And the kind lady asked, "How would you like to pay your loan?" And I pulled out 27 $100 bills. And she said, "Oh, okay." And then the others looking behind her were looking as if I had a lot of money. LoL. Just savings. Now I'm back to have a bit less. Time to save again.
PS
Happy Birthday Dad!!!

1 comment:

student loan calculator said...

It is expensive to educate a person. The person being educated should have to pay for their own education because they get the most benefit from it. The idea that it is a right is an odd one. According to who or what? You just can't pull rights out of thin air. That is not how our system works. I can't just think of something that makes me warm and fuzzy inside and arbitrarily declare it a right.