Friday, November 9, 2007

C.A.M.P.U.S. Experience | Day 2

Click on the title, or here, for a link to pictures.

Last night Justin and I stayed up talking for a while – a good long while. But it was a good conversation.

So I looked on the weight scale that Justin has in his bathroom, and it says that I’ve lost like a lot of weight. I needed to eat. So after Justin and I tried to drive to get some breakfast at some Vegan Restaurant, only to discover that it was closed, we eventually determined on Denny’s. Thank the Lord, because I was getting quite hungry. But thanks for breakfast Justin.

Afterwards I basically spent the rest of the afternoon with the CAMPUS people. Lunch was interesting. A bit spicier then my taste buds prefer, but it was pretty good. Yet it did not fulfill Dan and my appetites, so we went to Quizno’s. And I realized that I haven’t eaten Quizno’s since the last time I was in Michigan. After that we just came back and ate. Chilled for a bit and then I spent the rest of the day with the CAMPUS missionaries.

We went to No Thai (a Thai Restaurant in Ann Arbor), then we walked to an auditorium in the Mathematics department to eat our food. I was too full now to eat. But it was fun. Afterwards the missionaries and I went to the place where they have worship and they practice because tonight was Praise Night. This past week has been Adventist Awareness Week at U of M.

Praise Night was pretty nice. The testimonies were what really got to me. It was also good to see Little Pipino (Little Sam Pipim) and Ellen, and Mrs. Pipim of course. Afterwards it was nice to talked with some people and actually get to spend sometime just observing the different things that were happening.

When the meeting was over I was invited to stay at the Pipim’s residence. So eventually I arrived, all gratitude’s to Amy.

No comments: