Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Last Meeting

Today was just packed with so much.

This morning we had the Bible marking courses for those who are getting baptized, or are planning on getting baptized, or whoever is really interested. Then Finley spoke for divine service, and it was really powerful. It was on “Four Things Christians Do Not Know,” and he basically went over Romans 8 – which is, if one didn’t know, one of my top ten favorite chapters in the Bible.














Then we had a great baptismal service. I’ll post some pictures here, but we’ll see how they turned out.





















































































These are those who came up for the call to be baptized sometime in the near future.

For the rest of Sabbath I made some pasta, and then we watch Planet Earth – a series of DVD’s that I want to get for myself.

Then we all showed up to the meetings really early, for a reason that we never figured out. But we were able to finally get a group picture – but since the lighting is bad, I will have to edit it later. But the meetings went well, and I guess these will be the last pictures at the meetings, since it is the last night.



























These are some of the products that people could get for free for coming a certain amount of nights.














This is Charles Haugabrooks and Kelly Mouwer. It was cool, I was able to help Mr. Haugabrooks with his new Mac. And we both have our contacts so we'll probably be in touch in the future.














Chad is the person who was there for the sound most of the nights. Initially I was working with him a bit, but then I started to help with other things, but we hope to keep in touch.














Chris is probably the one that I've become closest friends with. Were both from the West, so we have a common bond and understanding.














Chelsy is the GYC Vice President for Evangelism, and currently one of the Bible workers here. Can you see Mark Finley in the background?

It was cool though, I was able to get my set of Mark Finley’s different sets on Revelation and the Archeology lectures. Good thing that I get them now too, because we get a student discount – but I still think that I paid a pretty penny.

We had a lot to load up and a bit to clean. Things will be a little different now, but I guess we’ll see how things go now. Now its follow up.



























I must say, that I have truly learned a lot from this experience, and know how to better plan a full out evangelistic campaign. Now I just need to make it and have a title, and I guess a location would be good - but I have had a few invites.



(Pray for my friend, she's sick)

No comments: