Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I Think I'm Going to Boston..."

This weekend was going to be my last weekend here in the New England area, so Nathan and I planned that we would go to Boston, that way I can say that I’ve been to Boston. Most of the time that I spent there I videod, so I might post a video sometime. But I did take some pictures…














First stop eat at the World Famous Regina's. But on the way we saw the Paul Revere statue and Old North Church.





















































After all this we basically went to the top of the Prudential Tower and were able to see all over Boston, while getting a historical overview of the city. It was really cool because I got free admissions because I had a military ID.






















































































































































































And of course, being a large baseball fan, we had to stop at Fenway Park.


























I guess below you see the original state house.














And then we went to Quincy Market, so that I could get my Boston Sweater.


























And then back to Portland... always on the go...





















































Just a few days left, and I'm off to Canada. Pray for me, I'm actually going to be speaking there.

No comments: