Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ticket in PI

This morning my Uncle Boy took me to the Angeles City Adventist School. But he picked me up too early. I really needed to study a lot and I don’t think that people are understanding how much I really have to do. It was okay, even though I am not currently feeling that way. Things will work out and I was able to get a few things completed.

Later in the afternoon when I was supposed to return I went with my Kuya Allen to his work site, and then on the way back I was talking with my cousin’s “wife” about how I got a $500 ticket in the US once. Then right after I had mentioned the story I got pulled over for not having a seatbelt and driver’s license – the charge, 500 pesos. I felt kind of bad.

Afterwards, I read a bit at the school and am now back at my Uncle’s house. Tomorrow, Baguio.

No comments: