Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother’s Day!

It is official, I have called my mother 3 times, and each time I either got no answer or a full mailbox. One of the times I was actually able to leave a message. Either way, the plan was for me to go with Jing-Jing to MAMC (Manila Adventist Medical Center) and stay in Manila so that I could go to immigration tomorrow. The following is what took place:

During the afternoon I went with Uncle Boy and Auntie Eva to see Karren’s program at San Fernando; but before we left, I left my things at Auntie Merlue’s house because that is what I thought she had said. Later I found out otherwise. So when we got to San Fernando the program was beginning to take a long while. A while in which, I was growing more impatient. When Karren actually got up, I had discovered that her and her friends were not going to sing, but rather were going to dance. And I was like, “what?” So when she got up and the power went out, I was like, “it’s a sign, it’s a sign!” Eventually, the power came back on, and then it went out again, and I repeated the same thing. After sometime the power came back on again.

When the power finally came on for good, they did there dance – all of which I would be ashamed to say, “Yes, she was in church yesterday.” When the program was finished, I was so infuriated that I did not know what to say. Then we ate (all of which, I was unaware of), and I kept thinking to myself, I need to get back. I’m supposed to go to Manila, tonight! Long story short, I didn’t go to Manila. I’m stuck at the house. And I’m not in the best mood.

Oh, Lord, help me. I know not what to do.

No comments: