Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Balibago

Today was greatly fulfilling. I woke up at 3:50. I think that’s the first time in a very long time where I actually woke up and stayed up. The room was dark, there was no noise – just perfect for devotions. I’ve been reading Christ Object Lessons and it was good.

Afterwards, I did read a lot for my homework assignments. On top of that, I was able to really hammer down a lot of material for the presentations for AYC. Its going to be exciting. Initially, I was a bit concerned; but it was like the Lord was just sending me message after message. Then a few hours later, when everyone had woken up, I had breakfast and was off for the day.

Let’s see… we went to Auntie Merlue’s house; the new Angeles City SM, so I could get some money; to Clark to see if I can get some documentations for dual citizenship and a Filipino passport. But to no avail, today is a holiday. So my Kuya Allen and I came back, ate lunch, and went to visit Kuya Tristan, who wasn’t at work. After which we decide to go to Balibago, took some pictures, and came back again.














Somewhere in between there we went to some place that I can’t remember what it was called; but it was really cool. It displayed different aspects of the Northern Filipino history and original culture. Very educational – although there was very little displayed written information. Regardless, my cousin enjoyed it a bit. It was good, we got to have a very good talk.














When we got back, I quickly changed and was off to prayer meeting. Prayer meeting was good, and I have been requested to speak for every Friday and Sabbath afternoon that I am here. Possibly even speak tomorrow at CLAA (Central Luzon Adventist Academy) for some youth event. We’ll see if the Lord wills it.

No comments: