Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baguio - The Arrival

The first time in 20 years. Literally, the last time that I was here I was 3 years old. It was a bit of a long drive. We had to get the seatbelt fixed, especially after yesterday’s situation. When we arrived we ate at a vegetarian restaurant at the SM in Baguio, and then met with my cousin JR, who I haven’t seen in 6 years.








































Then we went to the mission office and were able to get a place to stay. Then they talked to the people about me doing the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting. We quickly went out to eat and returned so that I could speak. I discovered that the people present were mostly LE’s, so I spoke to them as a former LE. When I was finished, I discovered that the rest of the congregation consisted of several Conference officals. I then felt very humble to have spoken in front of them. It was nice to be invited back though.














Either way, it was a long day, and it will be a longer one tomorrow.

No comments: