Thursday, May 8, 2008

CLAA

Today I went to the Central Luzon Adventist Academy (CLAA). It was a great adventure, excluding the fact that my cousin had not gone there in years, so we were misplaced for a little while. But we eventually got there and they settled me into one of the dormitory rooms. They were very kind to me.



























Afterwards, I was given a tour of the campus and was introduced to many of various people across the campus. This weekend is supposed to be a Youth gathering for the Pampanga region. So I was thoroughly blessed to be a part of it. It was also blessed to meet one family on campus who were teachers at the school – they gave me great insight into understanding better how to approach some things in Filipino culture.

Later, I did the sundown worship, which seemed to be taken very positively. Sometime later, I spoke with one of the former Theology major’s from AUP. It was a good conversation. He had many questions to ask me, and it seems that whenever I am being asked questions the Lord seems to provide wonderful answers. But as the night drew near I took a shower before there was no more water. But that too was interesting, for there was no more light. I don’t think I’ve taken a shower like that in a long time.

No comments: