Monday, May 12, 2008

MOA and MAMC

Well, Auntie Merlue came to Uncle Boy’s house, and we decided to go to the local Adventist school so that I could ask them if I could study there during the day. I need a place to get away. They agreed, and then Auntie Merlue and I took a bus to Manila, then a train to MAMC (Manila Adventist Medical Center). When we got to the Sanitarium I greatly needed to go to the bathroom. And then when I got out, my cousin was there. I felt kind of bad, because I was supposed to be a surprise, and then I didn’t even recognize her.

Afterwards, we ate at the Sanitarium, and then I found out that my friends brother knew my cousin; so my cousin was texting my friends brother, and as she was texting him, in he walked into the cafeteria. Thus, I met Professor Gavas.

During the afternoon we went to MOA (Mall of Asia) to do a few errands for my cousin and then returned before 5 so that my cousin would not be late for choir practice. Since Professor Gavas is the conductor, I asked him for a picture, since I was unsure if I would see him again.








































The drive back was a bit long, but my Auntie and I talked nearly the whole time, so it didn’t seem like it was that far.

No comments: