Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 4: Barro Preto (The Farm)

Today was pretty cool. We went to the farm of the whole family. Like everyone was there, well I guess not everyone; but nearly everyone could speak English. And that was cool. But Elder Sarli was there, and it was good to see him once again – especially doing well, because a little while back he was in the hospital.

May I add, I actually felt short among a good number of them. It was fun being at the farm though, very relaxing. And they had great food. After we ate we just relaxed a little bit, and I saw one of the most interesting things. There was an American movie on the TV and they were able to switch it from Portuguese to English by just changing the dial on something; but it was so weird and really cool.














But after a while we were basically all outside. Some practiced shooting the bb gun, and some were on the horse, and some were just sitting around. It was just a fun time.







































When we got back to the house we went swimming and played Marco Polo. A game that I didn’t really play, since I was talking all the pictures. But it was fun to just watch. After which we had sundown worship. It was a good day.

Update: I just something. It was some kind of procession; but it was pretty cool.













No comments: