Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 2: Ouro Preto & Tiradentes

It was great, I got to sleep in for a while, and I also learned that Brazil is actually 4 hours ahead of what I’ve been used to. So good thing, cause technically I woke up at 5 AM what I’m used to. But we had a simple breakfast and were off to see the various sites.

One thing about this city/town is that it has many churches, and when I mean many churches, I mean many old churches. So we got to tour through I think three of them and drive around a little bit.


































































After we left Ouro Preto, we went to Tiradents; but not without a little stop by the country side and then some great authentic Brazilian food. Its great here.








































No comments: