Monday, December 17, 2007

Road Trip: Minnesota

I left at about 9:30 AM, Arizona time for New Mexico, where I would meet my cousin and he would help me to drive all the way to Minnesota.














The last picture that I actually took with family was my little nephew.

And about two hours later, I was in the mountains of Arizona. And there was snow. It was pretty nice to be back in cold weather again. I guess I'm a bit more used to it now.


























_________________________________

Eventually I picked my cousin up at his house, and we were off to TX, then OK, then Kansas where we ate breakfast. Since we drove all night the goal was to get to MN by Monday afternoon; but we decided to take a little detour to Nebraska and visit Union College.







































































Before we left, we tried to get in touch with a friend; but it was finals week so we weren't able to get in touch with her. I guess till next time.
Oddly enough, though, we saw one of the most interesting gas prices. Can you see what's wrong with this picture?















_________________________________

Eventually we made it to South Dekota, and then just before sunset we made it to Minnesota. I think in total we made it in the expected driving time of 28 hours.




































We finally made it to Auntie Feve's house. And I saw Mandi, Rochelle, and AJ. Aww, the good times begin.

No comments: