Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pulling a Malcolm (again)

For those of you who don't know, my friends made up the term "Pulling a Malcolm" or "pull a Malcolm," because I am known to have attended a few Adventist schools in my time. For instance, I have been a student at Pacific Union College (where I actually finished my BA), La Sierra University, Southwestern Adventist University, and now I am doing an MA at Southern Adventist University; but am a visiting student at Andrews University - I think I might be the youngest, haha.

Either way, what do you think of my new profile ID at Andrews?

















For those who want my personal opinion - Andrews seems to be a pretty great school - scholastically and academically. But I do see an instant lack of something. Either way, I do miss Southern; but I greatly enjoy the resources that are at my finger tips while I am here.

So far I am enjoying most of my classes, especially since I made sure that I would take courses that would transfer and that I would enjoy; but we'll see as the semester progresses. The reading load is definitely shorter than Southern's. Oh, and I might go to Israel if two of my professors approve. We'll see...

No comments: