Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 11: Goodbye Brazil

Today I woke up a little earlier than I thought; but went back to sleep. We decided that we were not going to the market, so we thought we wouldn’t be able to get Acai. But things worked out later when we saw the lady from SS.

We went to a different market and I was able to get some things for my family. I hope they like them; but while we were there I was able to get some corn thing that tasted really good, and then we got some Acai, and lastly some plantains. Aww, I miss the food already.




















































When we got back to the house, I finished packing, and we just relaxed for a little bit. Then we took a taxi to one airport, I said goodbye, and was off on a bus to the International Airport. I got there really early, so I purchased the internet service and was online for a long time. My flight was delayed, so I was starting to get worried about my connection flight in Sao Paulo.













When I got to Sao Paulo things worked out greatly. The people at the Sao Paulo Airport were very helpful – especially at United. The were quick. The only thing that took a while was getting my bags from TAM to United. But after a bit I realized that I had miss calculated and had a little more time than I expected, but then I got to the United counter and there was a long line; but they worked things out and I was quickly running through the airport to catch my flight; but than I realized I had about 30 minutes so I bought a few more things at one of the Brazilian stores and then I got on to the plane with only a few minutes to spare.

So soon I will be back in the States, aww, goodbye Brazil.

No comments: