Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 6: Horseback

Nearly the whole day was spent at the farm. It was nice, very relaxing; but one of the coolest things is that I was able to go horseback riding. Though I went the other day, I was able to go for a much longer time. I think we went out for about 2 hours because I came back feeling really hot. It was really fun.

Then when I got back I was able to speak with my friends Uncle’s – One who is a professor at an Adventist University in Bahia, another a professor at the Seminary in Sao Paulo, and the other who is a former Ministerial Secretary for the GC. Talk about an Adventist family. It was great.

After a while I asked my friend if she wanted to for a walk, because it looked like such a nice place. But then she suggested trying to get two horses and go horseback riding. Eventually we were able to get some horses, and it was great. I had a lot of fun. It really has been quite some time since I’ve really been able to go horseback riding for hours, but it was fun.















































































No comments: